officially official

I can finally, with much giddiness, announce that I am officially agented!

With a million thanks to Michelle Hauck and Amy Trueblood for creating, organizing and running Sun Vs Snow and Brenda Drake and the dozens of others who put together Pitch Madness

Because of both of these contests I was able to get my query and first page in shape and get the attention of agents. 

Alas, the right person at the right time came along and loves my book and characters as much as me. Her name is Patricia Nelson and she's with the Marsal Lyon Literary Agency. I couldn't have dreamed up a better partner in crime! 

It's going to be very exciting to see what happens next. 

Come back soon and I'll have lots more to share! x

here are the links to my entries in both contests:



Comments

  1. I know I've already congratulated you twice, but this is so exciting that I can't help but say a third time: Congratulations!! Yay!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Shelley. Can't wait to feature you here next week! x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts