AFCC

I owe it to my friend for pushing me to attend my first writer's conference. Well, technically I didn't attend the conference, I attended the writing masterclass a the AFCC here in Singapore.

I'm so glad I did too. I met several wonderful people I am looking forward to staying in touch with.

Cynthea Liu and Ruth Starke did a fantastic job presenting. It was so great to meet Cynthea and pick her brain for a few minutes. Please check out both of these women.

For all you aspiring writers- it can happen, these women are proof!

Cynthea's site www.wfcat.com is an exceptional resource.

Although the content of the festival was not earth-shattering, I found listening to both of these women share their journeys was more than worth the time and money.

It was inspiring and insightful and I'm looking forward to next year!

Comments

Popular Posts