NaNoWriMo Day 2

So, my DAY 2 total word count was: 1,934. Total words so far: 3,824.

My daily duties:

1. Make Isa uncomfortable, not miserable, just uneasy.

2. Explore her Initial Condition more to build up to the Inciting Event.

3. Introduce Joe. 

I'm purposely being vague with the specifics of my plot. I don't want to give too much away, because this is, after all, my first draft and I hate to be tied to specifics. I'll give names, but I'm going to keep referring to instances with terms like "Inciting Event" and "Obstacles". 

The basic premise of my story is an overweight, eleven-year-old girl who lives with her family illegally over a bakery. There are reasons why she lives there and they will be slowly revealed throughout the story. But the heart and soul of the story is for Isa (the main character) to learn to take chances, that she is a person worthy of being heard. 

Comments

Popular Posts