NaNoWriMo Day 3

First of all, thank you Kate DiCamillo for your encouraging post and pep talk for all NaNoWriMo participants. So encouraging to know that all writers start out in roughly the same situation, but the difference is actually writing or just talking about it. It's nice to be part of the 'doing' crowd!

So my total word count for DAY 3 was: 1,634.

Today I was a bit stuck. I think I should have just kept pressing forward and not read the previous two days work. I think it threw me off my trajectory, but that's ok. I'm back on track and ready for tomorrow.

My daily duties were:

1. Dig deeper into Maggie. Let her become more real and less stereotypical.

2. Bring to light the health and financial issues of Isa's family.

3. Continue to build up to the Inciting Event-- need to be there tomorrow! 


TOTAL WORD COUNT:
5,458

ONLY 44,542 more to go! 

Comments

Popular Posts