NaNoWriMo Day 7

Day 7- that means one week down!

Actually sitting down and writing is not really my issue. I've used my youngest's afternoon nap as my 'writing time' for over a year now, so the time is engrained in my schedule and is part of my life, BUT the big issue with me is to stay focused.

Typically I like to do a couple hundred words here, pick up another story over here, go back to an earlier outline and add a few thoughts there. It's fine, but it's also distracting. I'm getting to a point in my WIP for NaNo, that I'm feeling 'itchy'. I'm in no way wanting to abandon the project, it's just that two full hours on the same project gets me antsy.

But, I'm sticking with it and it's paying off. I know the writing is not stellar, but there is a lot of good stuff in there right now and that's what keeps me pushing forward every day.

My daily duties:

1. Joe- continue this subplot and reveal details that will be used later in the conclusion.

2. Isa's problem is getting more complicated!!! She is ready to hand over the first recipe...

3. Maggie's subplot has nearly reached it's climax and she is in big trouble...

DAILY WORD COUNT:
1,657

TOTAL WORD COUNT:
12,336

ONLY 37,664 MORE TO GO!

Comments

Popular Posts