NaNoWriMo Day 5

Today was a slow start, but I've found that if I keep pushing myself, around the point of 1,000 words, it all starts to come pretty smoothly like I've finally found my groove.

Having said that, I did stop at 1,364 today mostly because it was a natural stopping point in the story and I haven't really considered how I want the next scenes to play out.

So here are the STATS:

Today's WORD COUNT: 1,364

Daily duties:

1. Something has to happen so Isa will choose to take
Steve/Slugworth's offer. 
This is obviously a bad choice, 
but she feels she has no other options.

2. Establish a deadline aka time bomb to increase the tension.

3. Continue to hint at the subplot involving Maggie.

All duties accomplished and

TOTAL WORD COUNT:
8,986

ONLY
 41,014
WORDS TO GO!

Comments

Popular Posts