NaNoWriMo Day 27

Well, I'm reaching my word count within an hour now- today was no exception, but I really wasn't too happy with it. There was one or two paragraphs that kind of came out how I wanted them to, but the rest was just okay.

Only four more days. At this point I'm not afraid I won't be able to reach the 50,000 mark, I'm more afraid that my ending is unraveling and doing crazy things I didn't anticipate and that it's not coming across as poignant enough. My other fear is, Isa. I love her. I think she's really hilarious, but I'm afraid that people will find her weak and annoying. I've tried to balance it with some snark, but I'm not sure how she'll be perceived by a reader. BUT that's what next month (revising) is for, right?

TODAY'S WORD COUNT:
1,516

TOTAL WORD COUNT:
45,969

ONLY 4,031 MORE TO GO! 

Comments

Popular Posts