NaNo Rule #30: If You Hate a Hater, You Yourself Are a Hater

How does this apply to NaNo???

I've met many obstacles, challenges, and resistance during my NaNo journey 2013. These things morph into the form of your most beloved books, movies, family members and friends. It's more than an obstacle, sometimes it's a road block.

BUT, truly, truly, if I can do it, you can too. 

Don't let "stuff" get in your way. 

I didn't write very well this year. What I wrote last year is probably 80% salvageable. It needs minor tweaking. I was really proud last year.

This year, I put in a valiant effort and I came up with better characters than I'd anticipated and some new ideas and threw away a ton of the other ones. It's not as good as I'd hoped and imagined, but it's there. It's done and now I have something to work on. 

DAILY WORD COUNT: 2,099
TOTAL WORD COUNT: 50,878

Comments

Popular Posts